Short term health insurance is quickly becoming the alternative health plan of choice for individuals and families looking for an affordable option during a temporary life situation, such as being stuck in a 90-day employer waiting period, early retirement, aging off a parents plan, inability to afford COBRA coverage or another life change that leaves them uninsured.
• Coverage up to 364 days in select states
• No doctor network - see any physician or facility
• Doctor and specialist copay options
• Prescription drug coverage
• Flexible deductible, coinsurance and coverage period maximum benefit options
• Next day effective dates offered
• Child(ren) only policies available starting at age 6 months and so much more.
A New Era of Affordable Quality Healthcare Choices are built on an innovative cost-sharing model designed to streamline access to individual and family-focused healthcare without the costs and complexities of most one-size-fits-all traditional medical programs. These are available year round, offering individuals and families a full spectrum of healthcare sharing options at a price they can afford. Cost sharing of member contributions pay for certain eligible healthcare needs, such as hospitalization, surgery and emergency room visits. Healthcare sharing plans are not insurance products. Members agree to and sign a Statement of Beliefs and share the cost of medical expenses in accordance with those beliefs.